Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Introducing myself

To those of you who don't know who I am:

My name is Leafydebater and I write for newsvine.com. I made this blog for two reasons: 1. to store my written articles (most of them are satire) because I have far too many other things going on and it's nice to build up a portfolio for after college, and 2. to work around the barrier between newsvine's subdomain system and Adsense's sign-up requirements... but that's a secondary concern since it's only $20 per month (it's good gas money though).

Don't take any post with a grain of salt unless it's clear that the post is strictly informational from the beginning- if it looks questionable, it's satire.

Find all of these and more at the #3 Newsvine.com column: leafydebater.newsvine.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment